About Our Firm
Our main law office is situated in Carlsbad, California, about two miles from the Pacific Ocean. Our attorneys are licensed to practice law in California, Oregon and Washington.
Our courteous and friendly staff of law clerks, paralegals, litigation support professionals, and attorneys are dedicated and committed to serving our clients, their causes, and the justice we seek on behalf of individuals.
We are more than willing to discuss any legal issue that you might have at any time. We make ourselves available nights and weekends, and visit our clients regularly. If circumstances prevent an in-office visit, we will drive to meet with you at a mutually agreeable location, hospital, or even your home.
If you have any questions or concerns, or have a legal matter you’d like to discuss with any one of the members of our office, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking on the chat window to the bottom right of your screen, calling us, or sending us a request that we contact you immediately. We have tried to make obtaining representation as easy as possible. We look forward to helping you with your legal needs!
“We pride ourselves on having a big firm feel, but a small firm attitude.”
We practice our principles of zealous advocacy, integrity and honesty. These facets of practice and character are incorporated into each of the objectives of our further mission as follows:
- To represent those harmed by the wrongs of others.
- To dedicate our time, energy, effort and resources to correct wrongs done to others.
- To strive to pursue justice at any cost.
- To make decisions based on our own evaluation and the independent evaluation of those retained to assist us. We will not be swayed by emotion or prejudice.
- To make educated decisions regarding the value and worthiness of each individual case on its own merits.
- To pursue justice for the purpose of pursuing justice, not for any other ulterior reason.
Our Practice Strengths
What sets us apart from other attorneys? We care. We devote our lives to people and righting wrongs. We get to know our clients and what they have been through. We try to live what they lived, and that’s what makes us effective. To that end:
- We are a full-service law firm.
- We only represent plaintiffs (except for creditor litigation). This means we only represent those aggrieved, injured, or afflicted by others. We do not represent insurance companies or practice any other civil defense work.
- We obtain all evidence, including reports, bills, and other documents, and witness statements necessary to strengthen and make your case.
- We negotiate with insurance companies and medical providers to obtain the best settlements and largest discounts on medical bills.
- We prepare each case as though its headed to trial. This means no stone is left unturned in the preparation, investigation, negotiation, and prosecution of your case.
- We have relationships with medical providers to evaluate, diagnose, and treat you.
- We have relationships with experts to provide independent opinions on liability, causation and damages, elements necessary to make your case legally.
- We strive to communicate with our clients during all stages of litigation to ensure that they understand the process and where their cases are at any point in time.